- Referral leads convert 30% better than leads generated from other marketing channels.
- Referred customers have a 16% higher lifetime value.
- People are 4x more likely to buy when referred by a friend.
- 83% of consumers are willing to refer after a positive experience – yet only 29% actually do.
- Offering a reward increases referral likelihood, but the size of the reward does not matter.
- 87% of frontlines sales reps, 82% of sales leaders, and 78% of marketers surveyed agree that referrals are the best leads your business can get.
One place many businesses fail with their referral strategy
When you say, “Don’t forget to tell your friends and family about us”, in the customers mind, that seems like a lot because you’re asking them to send you multiple people.
Instead, try this:
“As you might know, referrals are a big way we grow, so even if you only tell one other person about us, we would greatly appreciate that”
Telling one person is a much easier task mentally, and because of that, they’ll most likely end up telling more than one person anyway.
You can easily track your referral program with the Digital Office.
Load in all your offers, products, & services into your shop manager.
We manage who brought in the lead or sale through the share bar at the top and tracked in the Digital Navigator Dashboard of the user profile.
If you want to offer bonus commissions to the network please contact us at our store by clicking here.