Are you managing or maintaining your IBM Power Systems?
Let us see if we can do it more cost effectively and securely.
Organizations that are managing or maintaining their IBM Power Systems are concerned about:
- Skills: As an overall market the majority of employees with technical skills to support the Power Systems are getting closer to retirement. What does this mean for the future of the applications running on your Power Systems?
- Cost containment: Costs of upgrading to Power 9, cost of skills and cost of application licensing and support.
- Security: In the era of cloud and analytics security continues to be a concern.
- End-User Experience: How could you enhance your customers’, employees’, and partners’ experience with your organization?
If you are feeling the same way our partner network is able to assist you in addressing these concerns by:
- Strategic Consulting/Strategy: Building a roadmap linking key business requirements to the core of IBM i.
- Augment and/or Manage their IBM i environment. This mitigates the risk around pending retirement.
- Reduce cost due to less onsite staffing requirements or less full time staff.
- Security expertise on IBM i and the environments that connect into IBM i.
An example of a company our partner assisted:
Worked with large bank to build out a comprehensive IBM i (AS/400) roadmap. This included the creation of new mobile banking, AI-based marketing partnerships, and testing whether the IBM i along with a Web Service tool could support up to 2400 transactions a second.
- The creation of new digital services had a time improvement from what used to take 7 weeks now only taking 2 hrs.
- Cost savings of at least $400K annually as a result of not requiring any new net support contracts with their core Banking Vendor.
- The company can now explore new partnerships on-demand vs. waiting 2-3 months.
- Future: linking new customer service applications to core IBM i Systems.
We want to work with business owners and business executives who are looking to optimize their I.T. investment. Action takers who are ready to get back to their core business and remove the technology headache.” If this sounds like you then please see if you qualify to have your technology investment optimized.
Corporate innovation comes down to three things today: people, process, and profit. Many of our clients’ past frustrations were from using partners who do not understand or do not address all three. This is sometimes labelled as “product pushers” but simply is the frustration caused by only looking at pointed offering and not how a complete solution impacts your organization.
Our network of partners are market-tested highly-trained specialists that see many different business environments every day and can bring together that knowledge and experience to ensure you streamline your business technology both for cost and effectiveness.
Together we will work to overcome any barriers you are experiencing in your corporate innovation journey, saving you the time, frustration, and cost!
For all of your requests we will send you an invite to a joint projects work space. This is where you and your matched specialist can iron out the details of your upcoming project.
Make sure you have registered for your gendigital.me profile and you can take a look around the project management work space while you wait you can create as many work spaces as you like to keep all your other projects organized.
Inside each projects workspace you with have direct team communication, access to all addition documents, time tracking, invoicing, and over-all projects timeline.
Anyone who registers gets the project management module for FREE.
Planning tools to ensure the best use of your resources.
Properly organize and track all tasks and projects.
Meet your deadlines more efficiently.
Advanced time management tool for efficient time tracking.
Make team & client collaboration more effective than ever.
Get advanced reports for full insights about everything.